|Name||Mercury(II) oxide, red, ACS|
Mercury(ii) oxide, yellow
mercuric oxygen(-2) anion
|Molar Mass||216.589 g/mol|
|Melting Point||500℃ (dec.)|
|Hazard Symbols||T+ - Very toxic|
N - Dangerous for the environment
|Risk Codes||R26/27/28 - Very toxic by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed.|
R33 - Danger of cumulative effects
R50/53 - Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
|Safety Description||S13 - Keep away from food, drink and animal foodstuffs.|
S45 - In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label whenever possible.)
S60 - This material and its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
S61 - Avoid release to the environment. Refer to special instructions / safety data sheets.
|UN IDs||UN 1641|